Is Ebolt Luggage compliant to the current airlines regulations?
- Yes, EBolt Luggage is safe to travel all over the World in ANY Airline. We know this because the regulation around "smart luggage" is about built-in batteries, and the EBolt Luggage battery pack is removable. All our components are compliant with all Airlines Regulation (IATA, EASA, TSA, FAA, etc.)
Is the battery removable?
- Yes. We designed the batteries model to be easily removed with the push of a button
What are the battery specifications?
- Our battery pack is a removable Lithium-ion Power Bank 5000mAh (18.5 Wh)
Do I need a charging cable?
- Your EBolt Luggage comes with ONE charging cable cord for the removable battery pack.
How much can I charge my phone with the battery pack?
- You can charge an iPhone around 2 times with the EBolt Luggage battery pack.
How long does the luggage have to roll to charge the battery?
- At walking speed, EBolt Luggage charges about 20% of the battery within 15 minutes of walking
Which devices can I charge with the battery pack?
- EBolt Luggage battery pack can charge anything that’s powered by a MICRO USB & USB-OUTPUT.
How much does Ebolt Luggage weigh?
- EBolt Carry-on Luggage weights 4.08 kg/9 pounds
How does the lock system work?